Thursday, July 9, 2009

Into the Shop

Not me of course. I am quite well on all fronts. The bike however was in need of some TLC that I don't quite have the expertise to pull off. I think I need Bicycle Repairman. It would be nice but of course I have my own group of superheores for the 'ol bike. Toga Bikes here in Nyack, which is one of the sister shops to Gotham bikes in New York city. The owner of all the shops actually moved from the city up here to get away from it all and of course to have beautiful rides all over the place.

I usually get a full tune up. So the basically disassemble the bike, clean it and of course lubricate all the necessary parts. Its a few day process due to the amount of work they get. Its a heavy, heavy cycling community here in our home town. Dropping the bike off I caught the end of the spinning class run by Jeannette MacDougal a ranked U.S.A. Triathlete. That might be the next little challenge but lets concentrate on this upcoming fifty mile test.

No comments:

Post a Comment