Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No Worries Man. It'll Be What It Gonna Be


Like most people I think here in the U.S. life is very roller coasterish. While a lot of people have the Cedar Point type life. Mine is more like a Sesame Place type ride. Small rolling hills. Nothing too dramatic. But its my roller coaster and I like to make it a bit bigger than It actually is sometimes (dramatic effect an all).

The problem is too much work. Not too much that it physically can't get done, but too much that the rest of life would not be enjoyable. Now don't get me wrong its not that I do not relish the thought of having extra work but I have a lot on my plate and so does my business partner (wife). I bring this up because for many people, quandy's like this cause undo stress. Decisions, debate, sleepless nights etc. I have no time for that and rarely ever have. Make a decision and go with it. No worries. You can't figure out all possible outcomes from every decision so the easiest way to live (in my opinion) is to pick your course and go.

That's what we're (I'm) doing and loving it. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment