Friday, May 15, 2009

Its Becoming A Habit...Sorta

It has taken about a month but fortunately its all seemingly coming together. I used to wake up like clockwork at about 4:13 a.m. right before the alarm would go off at 4:15 a.m. I would do the regular things when you awake and then usually be out the door around 4:30 a.m. I'm not certain when or where this schedule came from but I know it suits me quite well. I get plenty of rest and still get an entire workout for most people done before 7 a.m.

I run for about an hour (the goal is to get somewhere between 8 and 10 miles knocked out in an hour) then its some free weights and then its all rounded off with some yoga. Lunchtime is an hour on the bike, (its indeed wonderful to make your own hours.) 

Now I didn't get up at 4:13 a.m. but I did get up at 4:50. Slowly creeping back to normalcy...if you can call it that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment