Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yeah Bono Couldn't Have Said It Better



The rain has subsided. I m ahead on my work for clients. I have gotten into a steady grove to finish off the company website. Best of all between the work out in the yard and the steady increases in my workouts. I am getting into pretty good shape.

My endurance is increasing and soon I will put the road bike back out on the road. I had planned to do it sooner, perhaps a week or two ago, but of course its been raining like the great flood. So by my best guesstimate Thursday will be B-Day (bike day). Its been way too long.

Last September or October was the last time I had the bike out. The ankle and the knee injury last September halted the riding. That of course was followed by the building of the wall and the cake was iced with the 4 months of illness. 

As I have gotten stronger I have also noticed that my core temperature is slowly climbing. My wife is generally cold and I am like a furnace, but during and after the 12 weeks of IV that was getting pumped into my arm and then into my chest cavity my core temperature dropped and stayed low. I was cold almost all the time and even when the weather started to get warm it was still too cold for me. But now things are very different. I'm warm, getting stronger and its a beautiful day...everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment