Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just Do It...If You Can

I must admit being a former/semi advertising guy the Just Do It campaign for Nike by Wieden and Kennedy was one of my favorites of all time. It came out when I was in high school and to this day anyone around that was cognisant of advertising in the mid-late eighties realizes this one was influential. It put an impetus for the masses to actually take a product and use it...to its fullest.

Let me be clear I have always been, except for a few times I strayed, a Saucony man. There is no other campaign I can think of that really made you want to go outside. Now that being said there is a little thing that separates those that go out to do and those that go out and actually do it. That my friends would be endurance. Its something you can learn and its definitely something that can be laughed at. See below and enjoy. You gotta love Japanese TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment